Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Finished objects!!!

Finally posting pictures of some finished objects. Since I still haven't fully figured out how to move things around in these posts these will be in random order.


Large blue Lucy Bag made from Plymouth Galway.


This is the most recently finished object, my Bella Scarf from Knitpicks made with Knitpicks Suri Dream in lilac. I love it and secretly think to myself that everyone who passes me says to themselves, "Wow! What a pretty scarf! I wish I had a scarf like that!"


I made this cell phone sock a while ago. It's from a pattern in one of those kids' learn to knit kits you can get at bookstores. I kind of memorized the pattern while watching my ds play with the Thomas trains at Barnes & Noble then went home and made this with a small amount of Sugar n' Cream leftover from another project. It's ok. It's one of the first things I made. I usually have it looped around so it's hanging on the inside of my bag, then I hook my keys and sunglasses to the cell phone sock's strap which hides under the short strap of the Lucy Bag. Very convenient.


The blue shawl mentioned below in the post about finishing the scarf from hell. I made it with Patons Divine from this pattern. It's pretty big. I'm 5'4" and the point hangs almost to the back of my knees. Here's some detail:






No comments: