Saturday, October 21, 2006

Lots o' dishcloths and sweater progress

Well, I have been busy the last couple weeks working on my little boy's sweater and finishing up some dishcloths. Here's the sweater:

It's coming along nicely, and I've just divided into front and back at the underarm so what you're seeing is the bottom half of the sweater.

Here are a couple of ballband dishcloths:

I decided to show them together because I don't particularly care for either one individually, but they look nice as a set. It's a fun and easy pattern. I think they come out a little bigger than I'd prefer.

This is the garterlac dishcloth:

The pattern can be found at http://criminyjickets.blogspot.com/2006/07/garterlac-dishcloth.html. It was a lot of fun to make. I expect to make lots more of them.

This is this month's mid-month knitalong dishcloth:


It may not look like much here, but it is illusion knitting. You can see here:


. . . it's a candy corn. Clever, eh? I can't take credit for the pattern, just the knitting.

No comments: